2013 Film Festival
We are bringing back our Film Festival this year.
This year you can submit your video in HD or SD and we have one large catagory. The videos will be voted on by attending members for First, Second and Third Place Awards.
Submit your best work and see where it stacks up against your peers.
Guildlines for Submission
1. All entries must be on either a DVD-R or BRD (Blu-Ray) disc
2. Only one entry per disc will be accepted. If multiple entries are on the same disc, only the first will be shown.
3. You are permitted to submit up to 5 total entries, but the total length of all entries CANNOT exceed 15 minutes.
4. Company and contact information cannot be put on the disc or video that is to be shown.
5. A menu MUST be included with the disc and only a PLAY button is permitted.
***PLEASE NOTE THE LENGTH OF EACH SUBMISSION ON THE DISC***
ALL VIDEO SUBMISSIONS WILL BE JUDGED TOGETHER, ON THEIR OWN MERIT AND SCORING TABLE.
FOR REFERENCE, YOU CAN SUBMIT VIDEOS THAT RELATE TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
SOCIAL EVENTS CORPORATE / BROADCAST STAGE, DANCE, THEATER CONCEPT / STAGED / DOCUMENTARY
WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS LIVE SPORTING EVENT / RECRUITING NON-PROFIT / NOT FOR PROFIT
Start Date: January 8, 2013 at January BVA Meeting
Deadline Date: April 9, 2013 - 6:30pm at the April BVA Meeting
Cost: $10.00per entry
This gives you 3 months to get your entries ready. Keep in mind there is NO February meeting.
The videos will be shown and judged at the April meeting.
Remember you can submit up to 5 videos with a total combined run time of 15 minutes or less per member.
Print and fill out an entry form for each video submitted Download Form